Tuesday 16 October 2012

Course Work: Thought Bubble


From my knowledge previously looking at gossip content pages it normally follows the theme of bold, lively, overloaded and bursting with colours which is very different to the music contents pages I've anaylised above. I can see that music magazine take a very different apporach of appeal; a sophicated, contempary, creative and classy, stylish sense with a touch of life and fun. Both content pages featureone icon of a person and everything else seems to complent the image, exggerating the icon as the focal point. However, even though the icon is the main attraction the title is also large and bold and i have to remember when creating my contents page that the title is also important. I think i will included  one main featured icon of a girl and then keep the text simple.





No comments:

Post a Comment