Friday 19 October 2012

Course Work : Thought Bubble



I was just researching magazine looking for a gap in the market. I was exploring the Halloween themed music magazine as I’m in favor with that idea as I feel its unique and different and I came across Billboard latest magazine published on the 20th October. It has reference to Halloween things such as 'Voodoo' and 'Apple', also the mise-en- scene with the skulls and crosses and has used the typical Halloween colour scheme of orange and black.


I like how the image of Kesha and the front cover isn't over the top and too cheesy with the Halloween theme idea. It’s still kept it classy and fashionable look, still consisting of the splash of fun an colour which portrays the pop and yet included elements of Halloween
.

No comments:

Post a Comment