Friday 14 December 2012

Question 7 :Looking Back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?




I have learn many skills through this process as everything from the start of this year has been new experience. Majority of the software which has been used to create our magazines is new to me therefore everything I was a learning curve. I’ve learnt how you use InDesign and Photoshop. However I feel there are a few things I need to work on with Photoshop as it did take me a while to do things I was unsure of. Learning about the magazine world and the media process I really enjoyed as it gave me an insight into media industry which I have a interest in. I think the most important thing that I have learnt is about the audience and the relationship it has with a magazine. I feel that this is an important aspect to understand because this is your key to a successful magazine; if people don’t like it or can’t relate to it then they won’t have an interest of purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment